Naseem Shah on Virat Kohli- "I Respect him, but don't fear him"


Naseem Shah on Virat Kohli- "I Respect him, but don't fear him"
Naseem Shah on Virat Kohli




Pakistan's young fast bowler Naseem Shah started his international Test career in November 2019. He played his first Test match against Australia. At that time, he was only 16 years old. He did not take long to prove himself, Naseem is the youngest bowler to have taken a hat-trick in Test cricket. So read what Naseem Shah on Virat Kohli said...





In February this year, Najmul Hussain Shanto, Taizul Islam, and Mohammedullah of Bangladesh were dismissed in 3 consecutive balls. Earlier, this world record was in the name of Alok Kapali of Bangladesh, who took a hat-trick at the age of 17.





Naseem Shah has expressed his intentions at such a young age. He has made it clear that he is also going to bowl recklessly against the best team in the world. Recently, when Naseem was asked about bowling against Virat Kohli in an interview, he said that he is fully prepared for it.





Also Read: Bookie Sanjeev Chawla claims the match people watch are fixed





Naseem Shah on Virat Kohli that he respects Virat Kohli, who is undoubtedly the best batsman in the world, but Nasim is not afraid of the captain of India.





Nasim said in his statement that, 'The fight between India and Pakistan is always special, I have been told that a player can become a hero or a villain in these matches.





These matches are special because they are rarely seen, and yes I will be ready to play a match against India whenever I get a chance, hoping that I will bowl well against Team India when the time comes and I will not disappoint my fans'





Also Read: Expectations Raised on Commencement of IPL these Year





Naseem further said that, if I talk about Virat Kohli, I respect him but do not fear him, bowling against the best batsman in the world is always a challenge, but this is the time when you level your game Can, whenever I get a chance, I would like to play matches against Virat Kohli and Indian team in future.


Post a Comment

0 Comments