Australian Test Captain Tim Paine hated cricket and Kept Crying


Australian Test Captain Tim Paine hated cricket and Kept Crying




Australian Test Captain Tim Paine Hated Cricket





Tim Paine, who is going to say goodbye to international cricket, suddenly got the command of the Australian team. When the ball-tampering controversy shook the cricket world, the Kangaroo team's command was handled by Paine. Cricket Australia was banned for 1–1 year because of Steve Smith and David Warner being dropped from the ball in the Cape Town Test against South Africa.





Must Read: Sheldon Jackson will play now from this team, took a big decision





Australia's Test captain Tim Paine has revealed why he finally wanted to say goodbye to cricket. He said that a career-affecting injury in 2010 made him so upset that he hated cricket and started crying.





He said he got rid of it with the help of a sports psychologist. After a ball tampering incident in South Africa, Penn, who was named captain of the Test team in place of Steve Smith, suffered the injury in a charity match in 2010. His right hand was broken on the ball of Dirk Naines.





Penn had to undergo surgery seven times to recover from the injury, in which he had to resort to eight pins, a metal plate and a piece of hip bone. Due to this he stayed away from cricket for two seasons.





Must Read: Sourav Ganguly wants shorter quarantine period for Team India





Penn said, "From here on my game started to decline. I had absolutely lost my confidence. I didn't tell anyone about it. The truth is that I was afraid of getting hurt and I didn't know what to do." I'm going. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat properly. I was so nervous before the game that I had no energy. It was terrible to live with. I was always angry and Used to take him out on another. "


Post a Comment

0 Comments