Warne on Importance of baggy green cap vs Playing


Share Warne on Importance Playing for Australia vs baggy greeen Cap




Australian cricket giants talked about the importance of the baggy green cap in 'The Test', an Amazon documentary. Now the legendary spinner Shane Warne of his era said that he does not like his blindness to the Australian Test Cap.





Warne, who auctioned the famous 'Baggy Green Cap' to raise money for victims of Australia's wildfires, said he loves playing for his country and does not matter whether he wore a green cap or a normal hat.





Must Read: Marnus labuschagne- The First Concussion Substitute





Shane's Statement on importance of Baggy Green Cap





"I have always believed from the beginning that you don't have to wear a baggy green cap to prove how much you like playing for Australia," he told a Melbourne radio station.





Warne said, 'I like to play cricket for Australia and for that I don't need to wear this cap. I have only enjoyed playing cricket on behalf of Australia.





Must Read: The Ashes- One of the biggest Rivalry of Test Cricket





This leg-spinner recently auctioned his baggy green to the victims of forest fires. "I believe that if I wear a white normal hat or my baggy green cap, it means that I was only playing for Australia," Warne said.


Post a Comment

0 Comments