Bhuvneshwar Kumar said the turning point of his career


Bhuvneshwar Kumar said the turning point of his career




Indian fast bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar said that playing for the IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad was the turning point of his career as he learned to cope with the pressure of bowling in the last overs. The Indian fast bowling attack is one of the best in the world at the moment and Bhubaneswar is its important bowler which includes Jaspreet Bumrah, Mohammed Shami and Umesh Yadav.





Bhuvneshwar said that he always had the ability to throw a yorker ball but after joining the Sunrisers team in 2014, he learned the skill of throwing it at crucial moments. Bhubaneswar said on the cricket show by Deep Das Gupta, 'I could have put the yorker but then I forgot it. At Sunrisers Hyderabad, they wanted me to bowl at the beginning and end of the innings. In 2014, I played 14 matches, during this time I learned to deal with pressure and it was the turning point. '





Also read- These are the 5 most played test pairs together, know who is at the top





He said, "I learned new things, especially in the last over. I learned how to deal with pressure (playing for the Sunrisers)." Bhuvneshwar, who took 132 wickets in ODIs and 63 in Tests, said that when he found himself about the results in matches If I keep away from thinking, then he is always successful like former Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.





Bhuvneshwar Kumar said SRH is the turning point of his career




He said, 'Like MS Dhoni, I try to keep myself from thinking about the outcome and pay attention to small things. It helps in achieving the result as per my wish. ”He said,“ I had this season when some of my seasons were good during the IPL. I used to care so much about my process that the result always took 'second place'. And the result was positive.





Must Read: MS Dhoni has revealed his future Plan for young cricketers





How are you motivated by keeping away from the game due to the corona virus epidemic, Bhubaneswar said that it is not easy. He said, 'I was very motivated for the first 15 days of the lockdown. Nobody knew how long it would be and I did not even have equipment for exercise at home. We thought things would get better in 2 months. '





Bhuvneshwar said, 'But after 15 days I found it difficult to motivate myself. Then I ordered the equipment at home and things have improved a bit since then. I want to come back from this lockdown by making myself better. On-field performance is a different thing, but I can work on my fitness. '





Click here: Conor Maynard - Nothing but you Lyrics


Post a Comment

0 Comments