ENG vs WI: Jofra Archer out of the 2nd Test for the violation of this rule


ENG vs WI: Jofra Archer out of the 2nd Test for the violation of this rule




Jofra Archer out of the 2nd Test Match





England fast bowler Jofra Archer has been ruled out of the second Test match against the West Indies because he violated the team's BioSecure protocol. England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said in a statement, "Archer will now be in isolation for 5 days and during this time his 2 Coronavirus tests will be done, which are required to be negative before the end of the isolation period."





Must Read: Pepsi support to PCB’s pauper, agreement extended for one more year





Archer said, 'Very sorry for what I did. I put not only myself but the entire team and management in danger. I am aware of the result of what I did and I want to apologize to everyone for this.





He said, 'I feel very sad for not being a part of the Test match, especially given the point where the series is. I feel that I have disappointed both the teams and I once again apologize.





Must Read: BCCI makes it clear about the IPL 2020 and players training camp





The ECB said that the West Indies team is aware of this and is satisfied with the measures taken. The Windies beat England by four wickets in the first match and took a 1-0 lead in the three-match Test series.


Post a Comment

0 Comments