David Warner to reconsider his career after the ban imposed due to Covid-19 epidemic


David Warner to reconsider his career after the ban imposed due to Covid-19 epidemic




David Warner to reconsider his career





Melbourne, Pret. Australian cricket team's stormy opener batsman David Warner has made it clear that he will reconsider his future as an international cricketer, given the restrictions imposed in the game due to the Kovid-19 epidemic. Because of the Corona epidemic, now cricketers will have to travel without their family to meet the quarantine conditions. Warner said it would not be easy to stay away from family. He is survived by his wife Candice and three daughters.





Must Read: These record which even Sachin and Virat could not break to date





Talking to ESPN Cricinfo, Warner said that my daughters and my wife are an important part of my career and you have to think about your family first. He clearly said that I will keep trying to continue my career right now. This time the T20 World Cup is not taking place in Australia. It would have been fantastic if we had played here and won the title, but it has been postponed. When it is held in India, I will have to think about it again.





He said that I would have to assess my situation whether my daughters were going to school. Many of these are part of my decision. It is not only related to how much cricket is being played or when the matches will be played. This is a big family decision for me. Given the Kovid-19 epidemic, Australian cricketers have no choice but to practice in their respective states.





Must Read: Impact of Corona on World Test Championship Schedule





In view of Corona-infected cases in Victoria, Warner feels that many other international matches can be canceled here, including the Boxing Day Test match. He said that these are very challenging for everyone. Warner also looked worried as he did not get much practice from the red ball before the Test series against Afghanistan and India. Australia is due to visit England in September followed by IPL. After the IPL, the Kangaroo team will host Afghanistan and India.


Post a Comment

0 Comments