Know Why Mohammad Aamir retired from Test cricket at the age of just 27


Know Why Mohammad Aamir retired from Test cricket at the age of just 27




Why Mohammad Aamir retired from Test cricket?





Pakistan cricket team's fast bowler Mohammad Aamir faced a lot of criticism over his decision to retire from Test cricket. Now he has spoken his mind about this. He says that he did not do well while playing in all three formats. His body was not allowing him to do this, which is why Mohammad Aamir retired from Test cricket.





Talking to Mushtaq Ahmed, Aamir said, "I know that if I play in all three formats, especially Test cricket, then my body will not allow it to happen. My body was completely broken then people started saying on social media That Aamir's swing has disappeared and the pace has reduced, he is not in rhythm. "





Must Read: England announced the 14-man squad for the final Test against West Indies





"They should understand that Aamir is not a machine, a human being and the reason behind the loss of speed will be, the swing disappeared and I was not able to regain my rhythm. I had returned after 5 years and did not want to So that my career ends in 2 years. "





"At the 2019 World Cup, they realize that the workload needs to be reduced. Their performance was average and that is why they were dropped from the team. He said, being dropped from the world team was a big shock for me and I realized that I was in a place where I was dying to play and I was thrown out. After that I decided about my cricket and thought that I would continue playing at the top level for the next 5 to 6 years. Will keep it. "





Must Read: Cricketers who scored 10,000 runs with 100 wickets and 100 catches in ODIs





"Playing is not a big issue but it is difficult to stay on top. It is a big challenge. If I do well in just one of the three matches then it will not be right. If the above made me a good bowler, then keep it I have a responsibility. Not like anyone who is happy to bowl at a speed of 130. I know I can bowl at a speed of 140 but if I am not able to do that then I have to find a way out. "


Post a Comment

0 Comments