Kuldeep Yadav developed a mystery ball to surprise batsmen in IPL


Kuldeep Yadav prepared a new weapon to surprise batsmen in IPL




Kuldeep Yadav prepared a new weapon





New Delhi: Due to the coronavirus epidemic, all the players of the Indian cricket team are forced to sit in their homes since the month of March. Despite all this, every player in Team India is working to improve their skills. In such a situation, where is young spin bowler Kuldeep Yadav (Kuldeep Yadav) also going to sit silent, he is also constantly working on his spin bowling. Even Kuldeep has included a 'mystery ball' in his bowling quiver, which he has invented in these 4 months. Kuldeep's plan is to surprise the batsmen using this mystery ball and Kuldeep is going to get this opportunity in the upcoming IPL.





Kuldeep is currently working on improving his bowling with his childhood coach Sandeep Pandey in Kanpur. Talking about this from a website, Kuldeep said, 'I have used this time to learn new things and improve some basics. I am trying to bowl from different angles and learning some new things as well. I have worked on improving my control.





Must Read: ENG vs WI 3rd Test Day 1 Overview: Kemar Roach shines in Manchester





Kuldeep further said, 'Apart from doing a lot of spot bowling, batting, fielding practice and workout, I am also regularly playing a lot of practice matches. Rovers ground is very close to my house and fortunately there is no Kovid-19 positive case, so there is no problem here. I am working on surprise delivery and hope that it will be ready before IPL. I do not want to tell more about this, because surprise is a surprise.





After this, when Kuldeep was asked if he was missing international cricket, Kuldeep answered it this way, 'I started practicing with Pandey sir again (here at Rovers ground in Kanpur) But as far as international cricket is concerned, I am missing it a lot. The Indian team is like a family and we are all missing it. The situation is expected to return to normal soon and cricket is expected to resume.





Must Read: MSK Prasad selected 26-member Indian team for Australia tour





During this conversation, Kuldeep also expressed his opinion on the ban on the use of saliva and said, I have practiced fiercely without applying saliva. However, in the beginning I felt that if I do not apply saliva to the ball then it will be troublesome, because I have been doing this since childhood. The spinner requires saliva to drift the ball and increase the brightness of the ball, but perspiration can work. I have learned this thing during practice.


Post a Comment

0 Comments