Jofra Archer victim of racism on social media, abused in the last few days


Jofra Archer victim of racism on social media, abused in the last few days




Jofra Archer victim of racism on social media





England fast bowler Jofra Archer has been in the news a lot recently. He broke the rules made for Corona before the second match against the West Indies. After this, the team management not only excluded him from the second match but also decided to send him to the 5-day quarantine. Archer was also fined by England and Wales Cricket.





Has stated that he faced racist comments online when he was in quarantine due to breaking the rules (Bio Security Protocol) created to play players. Fast bowler Corona joined the England team on Tuesday for the third Test cricket match against the West Indies after the second test of the virus also came negative.





Must Read: Ben Stokes can be given rest in decisive Test against West Indies





Archer had gone to his home after the first Test, due to which he was dropped from the second Test match squad. Archer said that in the last few days I have unfollowed and muted many social media profiles so that I can avoid them. I am not going to them again. I consider them to be unnecessary voices. Take two wickets and once again these people will come back to you. We are living in a very unstable world.





He wrote, the abuses that I got on Instagram in the last few days were racist. I decided that enough is enough. He wrote, Ever since the 12-year-old boy made an online racist comment to Crystal Palace footballer Wilfried Jaha, I have drawn a line that I will not tolerate such things.





Must Read: Team India to practice in the world’s largest cricket stadium, MS Dhoni not included





He further said, so I have made my complaint to the ECB and he will follow the correct procedure in it. Archer is set to join the England team in the third Test match after the second negative test of Kovid-19.


Post a Comment

0 Comments